LUCKY-SILICONE LC 708
WACKER® LC 708 is a one-part, neutral alkoxy silicone sealant with outstanding adhesion to most building substrates. It has excellent weather resistance and durability, and especially shows
excellent adhesion to plastic materials such as polycarbonate, PMMA, and ABS.
WACKER® LC 708 cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a
permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Excellent anti-fungicide
- Excellent high elongation
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent durability
- Bath, Kitchen joint
- Washing up, shoewr-room joint
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean. For application
- Masking - To avoid contamination and damage attach a masking tape on the side of work area.
- Primer - Non-pored substance needs primer treatment at first.
- Sealing & Tooling - Fully fill in cross point or side edge point of the joint without empty space without bubbles.
- Removing masking tape - Get rid of masking tape and clean up remained sealant
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of sealant while curing
- WACKER® LC 708 is certified and classified KS F 4910 F-25LM / HB(TVOC) certificate.
- WACKER® LC 708 exhibits excellent primeless adhesion to most non-porous siliceous material, e.g., glass, tiles, ceramics, concrete. enamel, glazed tiles, and clinker Users must carry out their own tests due to the great variety of substances. The adhesion can be improved in many cases by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer. If adhesion difficulties arise please contact our technical service.
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 708 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 708 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 708 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC 708 e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 708 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 708 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC 708 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 708 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 708 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 708 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
Verpackung / Gebinde
- Cartridge:300ml(25ea/1box), Shelf life is 7 months from production date.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the abel does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.