LUCKY-SILICONE LC 799AK
WACKER® LC 799 is a one-part, neutral alkoxy silicone sealant with outstanding adhesion to most building substrates. our tests showed that if it is used for a structural sealant glazing with high modules the movement allowance is about ±50%.
WACKER® LC 799 cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Sovent free
- ASTM C 1184
- Excellent weather resistance
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures
- Good elasticity
- Good adhesion
- Excellent durability
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar, fibrous cement
- Structural Glazing Sealant
- Preparation - The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean. For application
- Masking - To avoid contamination and damage attach a masking tape on the side of work area.
- Primer - Non-pored substance needs primer treatment at first.
- Sealing & Tooling - Fully fill in cross point or side edge point of the joint without empty space without bubbles.
- Curing - Protect from dust and pollutant to have qualified surface and avoid being damaged on the surface of sealant while curing
- Recomend mechnical fix during curing for sealant.
- WACKER® LC 799 is certified and classified KS F 4910 G-25HM / Eco-Label certificate / ASTM C 1184
- WACKER® LC 799 exhibits excellent primeless adhesion to most non-porous siliceous material, e.g., glass, tiles, ceramics, concrete. enamel, glazed tiles, and clinker Users must carry out their own tests due to the great variety of substances. The adhesion can be improved in many cases by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer. If adhesion difficulties arise please contact our technical service.
Restrictions on use
- It is the user's responsibility to test the compatibility of the sealant with the adjoining materials. Incompatible substances like coating materials (paints, varnishes, and glazes) or organic plasticizer containing rubbers (EPDM, butyl and neoprene) can lead to discoloration or other impairments like loss of adhesion of the sealant. Materials in direct contact with the applied sealant like cleaning agents and materials in indirect contact like gaseous emissions can damage the sealant in its function or change its appearance. Because of the multitude of these materials. Wacker cannot make a general statement to the compatibility of materials with the sealant. In case of doubt the user shall conduct appropriate preliminary tests.
- WACKER® LC 799 must not be used for insulating glass applications.
- WACKER® LC 799 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 799 may be discolored in contact with some WACKER® LC 799 e.g. EPDM, APTK and neoprene.
- WACKER® LC 799 should not be used for sealing of aquaria.
- WACKER® LC 799 is not recommended for use on natural stone, such as marble, granite, quartzite, as it can cause staining.
- WACKER® LC 799 should not be used in contact with metals such as lead, copper, brass, or zinc due to corrosion.
- WACKER® LC 799 is not recommended for sealing of aquaria or for longer-term use under water.
- WACKER® LC 799 is not suitable for food grade applications where the joints are likely to come in contact with food.
- WACKER® LC 799 is not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.
The time until complete curing may be extended at lower temperature, lower humidity, increasing film thickness or by low volume of air exchange.
The use of tooling agents should be avoided if possible. Otherwise, water or a diluted solution of a little neutral soap or alcohol in water should be sparingly applied.
Verpackung / Gebinde
- Cartridge: 300ml (25ea/1box), Shelf life is 9 months from production date.
- Sausage: 600ml(12ea/1box), Shelf life is 9 months from production date.
The 'Best use before end' date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the abel does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
- Should use before the expire day.
- Avoid sun light, dry and cool at 5~30°C is recommended.