VINNAPAS® PLUS DISPERSIONS FOR ADHESIVES – A CLASS OF THEIR OWN
Do you know what separates a successful adhesive from a failure? Of course: the dispersion. VINNAPAS® polymer dispersions have been pioneers in the field since 1938. Today, VINNAPAS® dispersions are in a class of their own, setting the industry benchmark in product quality, performance and reliability with outstanding properties such as:
- Heat resistance
- Bonding to a wide range of different substrates
- Fast setting speed
- High wet tack
- Reliable processability
- Broad formulation possibilities
Choose from a wide spectrum of outstanding VINNAPAS® copolymer dispersions for diverse applications, i.e., paper and packaging, wood, flooring, automotive and PSAs.
VINNAPAS® Plus – The Plus for Your Market
VINNAPAS® Plus dispersions are designed to meet the latest trends and are select, cutting-edge solutions for more advanced, high-end applications:
- Complement the overall VINNAPAS® portfolio and with products for high-end applications to meet high-end expectations
- Outperform basic properties, e.g., by offering excellent adhesion on difficult-to-bond substrates
- Enable adhesives manufacturers to create solutions for particularly challenging applications
VINNAPAS® VAE Technology – Make the Move
VINNAPAS® VAE is the high-performance solution for sophisticated adhesives. Forward-looking vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) technology offers outstanding benefits in terms of performance, safety and versatility:
- Vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) dispersions are copolymers produced by the emulsion polymerization of hard, polar vinyl acetate monomer and soft, hydrophobic ethylene monomer. Ethylene gives permanent flexibility to the VAE polymer.
- Waterborne technology without the use of organic solvents and produced without the use of APEO surfactants; formulation of plasticizer-free adhesives with low migration potential.
- First-class properties such as excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, high heat resistance, very fast setting, excellent processability and re-emulsification properties, very good cost/performance ratio.
Let this short slideshow inspire you: