WACKER® PS - PAINTABLE ACRYLIC SEALANT
WACKER® PS - PAINTABLE ACRYLIC SEALANT is a one-part, water-based acrylic sealant suitable for internal and external cracks exposed to little or no movement as well as building repair. Once dried it can be painted if desirable.
WACKER® PS - PAINTABLE ACRYLIC SEALANT cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Almost odorless
- Long shelf life
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures
- Excellent tooling properties
WACKER® PS - PAINTABLE ACRYLIC SEALANT is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The colors shown on this page may differ with actual colors of product and so make sure of the actual color from our sales representative prior to your purchase.
- For crack repair
- For paintable joint sealing
- For joints around indoor plaster
- For joints exposed to small movement