WACKER® HS - HYBRID SEALANT
WACKER® HS - HYBRID SEALANT is a high-modulus, paintabe all-purpose sealant suitable for sealing a variety of different substrates.
WACKER® HS - HYBRID SEALANT cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible elastomeric rubber.
- Almost odorless
- Easy tp process from - 5 °C to + 40 °C
- Stable at temperatures from - 40 °C to 80 °C
- Tack-free and highly elastic after curing
WACKER® HS - HYBRID SEALANT is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The colors shown on this page may differ with actual colors of product and so make sure of the actual color from our sales representative prior to your purchase.
- For connection joints that are subsequently painted
- For fixation where flexibility of the sealant is still required
- For sealing joints between a wide variety of materials, such as wood, glass, metals, plastics or mineral-based substrates
- For stress-relieving bonding and fixation