WACKER® GS - GENERAL SANITARY
WACKER® GS - GENERAL SANITARY is a one-part, acetoxy silicone sealant for general purpose sealing. This product is mildew resistant and therefore particularly suitable for sanitary applications.
WACKER® GS - GENERAL SANITARY cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Mold retardant
- Long shelf life
- Readily gunnable both at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack resistant
- Flexible at low (- 40 °C) and high temperatures (+100 °C) following cure
- Adheres excellently to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics and most paints
WACKER® GS - GENERAL SANITARY is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The colors shown on this page may differ with actual colors of product and so make sure of the actual color from our sales representative prior to your purchase.
- Sealant for a variety of DIY applications
- Suitable for many general industrial sealing and bonding uses
- Specifically suitable for areas exposed to high humidity