WACKER® GM - GLAZING AND METAL
WACKER® GM - GLAZING AND METAL is a one-part, neutral low modulus silicone sealant with good adhesion for glazing and metal application.
WACKER® GM - GLAZING AND METAL cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Almost odorless
- Long shelf life
- Primerless adhesion to most materials
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack resistant
- Flexible at low (-40 °C) and high temperatures (+120 °C) following cure
- Good weatherability
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar, fibrous cement
WACKER® GM - GLAZING AND METAL is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The colors shown on this page may differ with actual colors of product and so make sure of the actual color from our sales representative prior to your purchase.
- Sealant designed for low stress connection, expansion and perimeter joints in the building industry
- Particularly suitable where substrates are either metal, plastic or alkaline