WACKER® 465 - FIRE RETARDANT
WACKER® 465 - FIRE RETARDANT is a one-part, neutral high performance silicone sealant for construction applications where fire retardancy is required.
WACKER® 465 - FIRE RETARDANT cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanent flexible silicone rubber.
- Almost odorless
- Matt finish
- Long shelf life
- Excellent tooling characteristics for professional use
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures
- Solvent free, thus featuring low volume shrinkage during cure
- Flexible at low (-40 °C) and high temperatures (+150 °C) following cure
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar, fibrous cement
WACKER® 465 - FIRE RETARDANT is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.
The colors shown on this page may differ with actual colors of product and so make sure of the actual color from our sales representative prior to your purchase.
- Sealing of connection and expansion joints in the construction industry and industrial areas where flame retardancy is required