VINNAPAS® solid resins (polyvinyl acetate) make for perfect surfaces without shrinkage – consistently and reliably. Unless a low-profile additive is used in the manufacture of composite parts, shrinkage of 6-10 % will occur. The addition of VINNAPAS® solid resins minimizes this shrinkage to less than 0.05 %, resulting in extremely smooth, homogeneous surfaces.
The advantages of VINNAPAS® at a glance:
- Reduction of shrinkage to less than 0.05% for Class-A surfaces.
- Excellent gloss and surface smoothness
- Good mechanical properties
- Thickening effect in SMC applications
- Fast and complete dissolution in styrene
- Ease of processing
- Consistently high product quality