Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Your customers want care products that are quickly absorbed, are moisturizing and leave the skin with a pleasant feel. Sticky skin care products are a no no.
WACKER silicones help reduce stickiness. Formulate cosmetic products that are pleasant to the touch and leave the skin feeling nourished.
Tackiness is not only a major issue in skin care, innovative BELSIL® silicones also reduce tackiness in hairstyling products.
- BELSIL® DM 5, DM 10, DM 50, DM 100, DM 350, INCI: Dimethicones
- BELSIL® PDM 20, PDM 1000, INCI: Trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone
- BELSIL® EG 5, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® EG 6000, INCI: Dimethicone, divinyldimethicone/ dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® REG 102, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- BELSIL® REG 1102, INCI: Dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- BELSIL® P 1101, INCI: Alcohol, crotonic acid/vinyl C8-12 isoalkyl esters/VA/bis-vinyldimethicone crosspolymer
The graph shows a tackiness comparison with a skin care cream containing dimethicone and trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone: Low-viscosity silicones (e.g. BELSIL® DM350) reduce tackiness. Phenyl-modified silicones (e.g. BELSIL® PDM 20), can even improve performance properties.More about BELSIL®