Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
BELSIL® CM 7026 VP silicone wax, with a melting point of 70 °C, and BELSIL® RG 100 elastomer gel stabilize the film of sunscreen products, thereby increasing their protection factor.
High-molecular BELSIL® dimethicones, silicone resins and silicone-resin elastomer gels form a water-repellent film so that a long-lasting, reliable UV-protective film remains.
BELSIL® TMS 803 in particular, optimizes the water-repellent effect of sun creams.
Transepidermal water loss can be reduced by using alkyl-modified silicones of the BELSIL® product line. Elasticity and suppleness are thus retained for a beautiful and healthy complexion. After-sun lotions, in particular, benefit from this protective effect.
The film-forming properties of BELSIL®: silicone resins and resin-elastomer gels create especially long-lasting beauty effects in foundations and tinted day creams BELSIL® RG 100, in particular, achieves a superior transfer resistance of color pigments in foundation creams for a long-lasting, perfect complexion.
- BELSIL® RG 90, INCI: Isododecane and vinyldimethyl/trimethylsiloxysilicate stearyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- BELSIL® SPR 45 VP, INCI: Polyphenylsilsesquioxane
- BELSIL® TMS 803, INCI: Trimethylsiloxysilicate
- BELSIL® REG 102, INCI: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer
- BELSIL® REG 1102, INCI: Dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer