Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Nothing But the Best for Babies
Sneezing, snorting, squeaking – the perfectly normal breathing sounds produced by a healthy baby make for an interesting concert indeed. But sometimes little ones need some support. The high-tech equipment and sophisticated materials of modern medical technology are helping babies breathe easier and parents sleep more soundly. Perfectly suited to these highly sensitive, complex applications, SILPURAN® silicone elastomers are produced using a reliable, high-quality injection-molding process in machines like the SilcoSet from KraussMaffei.
SILPURAN® – a Pure Silicone Elastomer for the Future
- Integrated, in-house raw-materials system maximizes quality and ensures traceability
- Investment in research and development far exceeds the global chemical-industry average
- Safety guaranteed by biocompatibility certification
- Reliable application characteristics, such as biodurability, ease of sterilization and chemical stability
- Product specifications guaranteed to remain constant over the long term
- Contains only precisely defined materials: siloxanes, silica, crosslinkers and catalysts. No organic plasticizers are added
The WACKER CLEAN OPERATIONS standard ensures that no contaminants are introduced during production:
- Select GMP principles
- Fine filtration (50 µm, where technically feasible)
- Filling/packaging in cleanroom (class 8 as per DIN EN ISO 146444)