High-quality haircare makes hair soft and supple. and offers a pleasant experience during use.
First impressions count Customers judge a shampoo or hair care from the moment it is massaged into the hair. Does the product spread well? Can you feel the quality? And does the hair feel soft and sleek afterwards?
BELSIL® silicones are ideal for this: hair care can be easily and uniformly rubbed in. BELSIL® dimethicones and dimethiconols make normal hair silky soft and smooth, while BELSIL® amodimethicones give dry, damaged hair a new silky feel that is beyond other silicones.
Amodimethicones are the first choice for repairing damaged hair.
- BELSIL® ADM 6102 E, INCI: Amodimethicone, trideceth-10
- BELSIL® ADM 8301 E, INCI: Amodimethicone/morpholinomethyl silsesquioxane copolymer, trideceth-5, glycerine
- BELSIL® ADM 8105 E, INCI: Amodimethicone, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, glycerine, trideceth-12
- BELSIL® DM 3560 VP, INCI: Dimethiconol, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, trideceth-10
- BELSIL® DM 5102 E, INCI: Dimethicone, laureth-4, laureth-23
The “Smoothness” Effect Seen Under the Microscope
The silicone molecules are anchored on the hair and form microscopic loops. This sea of flexible loops is responsible for the silky feeling when you run your hand through it.