Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Even a small amount of silicone in a hair-care product can significantly improve the elasticity and combability of dry and wet hair.
BELSIL® DM and ADM silicone in shampoos reduce the friction resistance during combing by up to 78%. Their flexible polysiloxane chains ensure silky smoothness.
Even long hair that has been structurally damaged over time by daily combing, extensive styling or damaging environmental effects can be easily combed.
The comb slides effortlessly through the hair.
- Wacker-Belsil® DM 3560 VP, INCI: Dimethiconol, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, trideceth-10
- BELSIL® DM 5102 E, INCI: Dimethicone, laureth-4, laureth-23
- BELSIL® DM 5700 E, INCI: Dimethicone, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sorbitan laurate
- BELSIL® ADM 6102 E, INCI: Amodimethicone, trideceth-10
- BELSIL® ADM 8301 E, INCI: Amodimethicone/morpholinomethyl silsesquioxane copolymer, trideceth-5, glycerine
- BELSIL® ADM 8105 E, INCI: Amodimethicone, C11-15 pareth-7, laureth-9, glycerine, trideceth-12
- BELSIL® ADM 6300 E, INCI: Amodimethicone/morpholinomethyl silsesquioxane copolymer, trideceth-10
- BELSIL® ADM 9000 E, INCI: Amodimethicone, trideceth-12, cetrimonium chloride
Comparative Tests on Combing Force (2% WS)
Hair rinsing with and without BELSIL® ADM 8301 E