Construction Materials Optimized Tile Adhesives with VINNAPAS® Dispersible Polymer Powders
INDIA (MUMBAI, KOLKATA, BENGALURU)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
In this seminar you will learn the key advantages of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders in different tile adhesives.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Introduction to polymer chemistry and to the VINNAPAS® product portfolio for tile adhesives
- Different categories of tile adhesives
- Impact of the resin/cement ratio on the physical properties of the hardened mortar
- Impact of various mortar components
- Tile adhesive testing according to EN standards
- Practical laboratory training on tile adhesive properties
- Tour through WACKER’s applications laboratories
Through theoretical training units and practical demonstrations and tests, you will learn the key advantages of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders in different tile adhesives. Knowing how polymeric binders work in tile adhesives will open up new opportunities.
Management and technical personnel from application technology and R&D organizations within the dry-mix mortar industry
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants3 - 12
Dr. Priti Pillay
Priti Pillay joined WACKER in 2008. She is responsible for technical services, training, product development in the construction polymer division.