Construction Materials Dry-Mix Mortars with VINNAPAS® Dispersible Polymer Powders
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
Presence | Customers & Distributors
This seminar will show you the benefits of using VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders and dispersions in dry-mix mortar applications.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in dry-mix mortars
- Major applications: ceramic tile adhesives, tile grouts, self-leveling compounds, waterproof coatings and membranes, and concrete repair
- Historic development of dry-mix mortars
- Introduction to polymer chemistry
- Introduction to cement technology
- Main standards and test methods (U.S. and European)
- Information about the latest market trends
This two-day seminar is a good mixture of theoretical classroom training and practical demonstrations on major dry-mix mortar applications and the benefits of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders and dispersions.
Technical managers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)Charges applicable
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the technical service manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a team of chemists and technicians at the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF, where he was the group leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he had been the R&D manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals / Thoro Systems.