Construction Materials VINNAPAS® for Construction Applications II
Presence | Distributors
This seminar will give you a more in-depth understanding of cement, polymeric binders and their applications.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
VINNAPAS® advanced seminar
- The chemistry of polymer dispersions and dispersible polymer powders
- VINNAPAS® products for dry-mix mortars
- The chemistry and properties of cement
- Modern tile adhesives, their composition and testing (theory and practice)
- Exterior thermal insulation composite systems, their installation, testing, EU regulations (theory and practice)
- Efficient self-leveling flooring compounds (theory and practice)
- Plant tours available upon request
Deepen your knowledge of VINNAPAS® products and their application areas. This seminar will teach participants what they need to know to make ideal use of potential opportunities in construction chemicals.
Technicians, sales managers and marketing managers with a solid foundation in the subject area.
Number of participants3 – 12
Michael Killermann joined WACKER’s analytical department in 1992. From 1996 to 2008, he worked as a lab technician in the Building & Coatings business team, where he was in charge of technical distributor support for industrial coatings. He was recruited to the WACKER ACADEMY training team as a practical instructor in May 2008.
Dr. Marion Killat
Dr. Marion Killat studied at the University of Kaiserslautern, earning a doctorate in chemistry. Following a post-doctoral stay in the USA,she started her career at WACKER in 2000, joining the R&D department of WACKER POLYMERS. Since 2006, she has been a member of the WACKER ACADEMY training team, for diverse WACKER POLYMERS applications.
Adolf Himpsl started his WACKER career in R&D for organic intermediates. Following a transfer to technical support at Construction Polymers, he was involved in setting up, equipping and supporting the first global technical centers in São Paulo and Singapore in 1998. Since then, he has implemented numerous training programs, both internal and external, and is a co-founder of the WACKER ACADEMY.