Adhesives Ceramic Tile Adhesives and Grouts
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
Presence | Customers & Distributors
Learn how to use VINNAPAS® dispersible powders in your adhesives and grouts for tiles.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Definition of different tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Main differences between types of tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Standards and specifications (ANSI and ISO)
- Information about the latest industry trends
- Test methods and main standards
- Practical training in a state-of-the-art lab
This course will focus on the theoretical and practical uses for different tile adhesives and tile grouts and the main benefits of VINNAPAS® dispersible powders.
Technical managers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)Charges applicable
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the technical service manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a team of chemists and technicians at the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF, where he was the group leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he had been the R&D manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals / Thoro Systems.