Construction Materials Ceramic Tile Adhesives and Grouts
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
Learn how to use VINNAPAS® dispersible powders in your adhesives and grouts for tiles.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Definition of different tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Main differences between types of tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Standards and specifications (ANSI and ISO)
- Information about the latest industry trends
- Test methods and main standards
- Practical training in a state-of-the-art lab
This course will focus on the theoretical and practical uses for different tile adhesives and tile grouts and the main benefits of VINNAPAS® dispersible powders.
Technical managers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the Technical Service Manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a Team of Chemists and Technicians in the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF where he was the Group Leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he was the R&D Manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals/Thoro Systems.