Construction Materials Perfect Floor Surfaces - VINNAPAS® Polymer Binders in Self-Leveling Floor Screeds
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
This course will show you the advantages of using VINNAPAS® polymer binders in self-leveling floor screeds
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Overview of different SLC types
- Raw materials and additives
- Polymer binders and their importance for SLCs
- Mineral binder systems and their effects: Portland cement, calcium aluminate cement, ettringite-based binders
- Requirements and standards for VOCs in flooring
- Practical work with SLCs, including guidelines for carrying out relevant test methods
- Current market trends
In this seminar, you will learn about the different types of self-leveling flooring compounds and the advantages of using polymer binders for this application. The course will also cover current US and European standards for self-leveling compounds (SLCs).
Technical anagers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the Technical Service Manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a Team of Chemists and Technicians in the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF where he was the Group Leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he was the R&D Manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals/Thoro Systems.