Construction Materials Laboratory Course: Fundamentals of Dry-Mix Mortars
Presence | Customers
Learn more about current eco labels, European standards, and different quality control test methods for dry-mix mortars.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Overview of different test methods for cementitious tile adhesives (EN, DIN)
- Overview of different test methods for self-leveling screeds (EN, DIN)
- Overview of different test methods for external insulation and finish systems (EN, DIN, ETAG)
- Overview of different test methods for renders and plasters (EN, DIN)
- Overview of different test methods for repair mortars and sealant slurries (EN, DIN, ETAG)
Lab training on test methods and on the properties of fresh and hardened mortar
During this one-day intensive seminar, you will learn about the different quality control test methods for dry-mix mortars and the role of polymer binders in this application. The seminar will also cover current eco labels and European standards, and we will demonstrate how to formulate compounds correctly and how to work on the necessary equipment.
Technical and R&D managers, lab assistants
Fee (includes value-added tax)Charges applicable
Number of participants1 - 10
Dr. Vadim Epstein
Vadim Epstein holds a Ph.D. in Polymer Chemistry from the D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia. In 1996, he took a position as R&D director at GLIMS Production. He has been a technical manager for Construction Polymers at the WACKER Moscow technical center since December 2013, where he is in charge of lab trials, technical support and seminars for customers in Russia and Ukraine.
Dr. Dmitry Davydov
Ruben Akopyan joined WACKER in May 2011 as a technical assistant in the Polymers division, working in the Moscow technical center. He has been a technical manager for Construction Polymers since January 2012. He is currently responsible for seminars, laboratory testing and customer support for customers in Russia and Armenia.