Construction Materials Fundamentals of Dry-Mix Mortars
SOUTHEAST ASIA (SINGAPORE)
Presence | Customers & Distributors
This seminar will introduce VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in dry-mix mortars. Course content also includes the main applications of VINNAPAS® polymer powders and corresponding test methods.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in dry-mix mortars.
- Historic development of dry-mix mortars; main standards and test methods
- Information about the latest test methods and standards
- Main applications of VINNAPAS® polymer powders: sealing slurries, tile adhesives, tile grouts, skim coats and self-leveling flooring compounds
- How dry-mix mortars help minimize site errors
- How dry-mix mortars improve productivity and speed
- How dry-mix mortars can help you make the entire building process more economical
This seminar is a good mix of theory and hands-on experience on key dry-mix mortar applications and the benefits of using VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders.
Technical and R&D personnel (with a basic knowlege of chemistry)
Fee (includes value-added tax)On request
Number of participants3 - 5
Malik Jamal Jaffar Ali
Malik holds a Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering from the National University of Singapore and has co-authored several patents. He joined WACKER in 2011 and currently heads its technical centers in Southeast Asia. He is a frequent speaker at symposiums and seminars related to his area of expertise on the advantages of polymer-modified dry-mix mortar applications.
Jayne holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from Mapua Insitute of Technology in the Philippines. With years of experience in architectural and industrial coatings in the Philippines and in Singapore, she joined WACKER in 2016 and is responsible for technical service support in Singapore, the Philippines and Myanmar.
Alex holds a master’s degree in Polymer Science and Technology from Loughborough University in the UK. He joined WACKER in 2012 and is responsible for technical service support in Malaysia and Thailand.