Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Turkey. Do you still want to change your country?
Composites & Molding
The requirements of the end product determine how thermosets are processed: in open or closed molds, at high or low temperatures. WACKER supplies the right additives and auxiliaries to control and optimize these processes.
- VINNAPAS® solid resins as low-profile additives
- HDK® for controlling flow properties
- GENIOSIL® for bonding organic and inorganic materials
- ELASTOSIL® for vacuum bag production
- Sheet molding compound (SMC)
- Bulk molding compound (BMC)
- Hand lay-up
- Spray-up technique
- Infusion process
- Prepreg process
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)