WACKER ACADEMY Central America & Northern South America
Mexico City, Mexico
The primary mission of our WACKER ACADEMY in Mexico is to meet the needs of our customers in construction industry applications.
Expert Support for Our Customers: WACKER ACADEMY Central America & Northern South America
Our customers in Mexico, Central America and northern South America are growing in number, as are their needs for expert support. We responded by expanding our Torre Murano technical center in Mexico City in 2012 to include a branch of the WACKER ACADEMY. Seminars there are geared both toward our customers and toward our new employees. In addition to our own training room and laboratory for topics in polymer chemistry, silicone chemistry and biosolutions, we also utilize training rooms maintained by the technical center.
Building powerful, long-term customer relationships is important to us. And sharing fundamental knowledge and an inside look at new WACKER technologies is as much a part of that as supporting the development of modern, innovative applications. Plus, our global presence gives you access to new markets, partnerships and supplier contacts.
Join Us During WACKER LATAM Week!
From August 29 until September 1, we hold a virtual conference for North Andean and Central America. Take your chance and learn more about our solutions for the future with WACKER.
This is what we’ve learned from participant feedback:
The better they understand our products, the more they trust applications of our technologies. Knowledge transfer, the expertise of our on-site instructors and a newly acquired understanding of market demands form the basis for long-term business success.
Courses focusing on specific topics
- Basics of polymer chemistry
- Basics of modifying dry-mix mortars
- Theoretical and practical classroom training
- Individual courses given at the customer’s premises
- Symposia and expert panels
Seminars in Central America & Northern South America (Mexico City)
WACKER ACADEMY Learning
Find the right seminar quickly and easily and then register direct.
Our range of seminars reflects individual customer needs.
Note: Please register using your MyWACKER.com account.
WACKER ACADEMY Central America will interest you if
- You and your employees want to learn about our products and applications in detail
- You would like training for new employees
- You’re looking for new solutions for existing markets
- You would like to learn about market development in other regions and new marketing channels
- You’re interested in sharing what you know with other experts