Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Morocco. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials Cementitious Tile Adhesives – Advanced
INDIA (MUMBAI, KOLKATA, BENGALURU)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
Training offers an overview of standards, market trends and dispersible polymer powder for higher end Cementitious Tile adhesives.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Introduction to Cementitious Tile Adhesives (CTA)
- Advantages of using a polymer modified CTA & Thin bed technique for CTA application
- An update on CTA standards
- Current trends in CTA market – Large Format tiles & Slim Tiles
- VINNAPAS product recommendations for higher end CTA – knowledge and advantages of different polymer grades
By way of theoretical teaching modules and realistic presentation,you can learn about the main advantages of using thin bed technique for CTA application, understand the standards and also the trends in market like large format tiles & higher end polymers for CTA.
Product development and Technical Management from dry-mix mortar industry
Fee (includes value-added tax)
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 INR
Number of participants3 - 50
Farah Shahin joined WACKER in 2019 as Assistant Manager of Technical Services for the Bengaluru Technical Center. She has been involved in training customers in applications for cementitious tile adhesives. She holds a B.Tech. in Polymer Science & Technology from Kolkata University.