Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
As binders for friction linings, silicone resins offer better performance than organic resins in terms of temperature and longevity. They are therefore used for challenging applications, for example in motor sport or industrial plants, where they reliably transmit high start-up and braking torques.
Compact applications or the transmission of high torques push organic resins to the limits of their performance. Silicone resins cope with even higher temperatures without loss in power transmission (fading). Furthermore, due to their hydrophobic properties, silicone resins protect against penetrating moisture. They thereby reduce the corrosion risk and prolong the lifetime.
- Optimized friction values and wear properties with ever more compact and lightweight assemblies
- Automotive, mechanical engineering
- Higher heat tolerance
- Lower water absorption
- Reduced corrosion
- Longer service life particularly in the field of high-performance brake pads (racing trucks, SUVs)
- Automotive, machines, wind turbines
- Industrial applications (e.g. portal cranes, lifts, presses)