Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials Dry-Mix Mortars with VINNAPAS® Dispersible Polymer Powders
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
This seminar will show you the benefits of using VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders and dispersions in dry-mix mortar applications.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in dry-mix mortars
- Major applications: ceramic tile adhesives, tile grouts, self-leveling compounds, waterproof coatings and membranes, and concrete repair
- Historic development of dry-mix mortars
- Introduction to polymer chemistry
- Introduction to cement technology
- Main standards and test methods (U.S. and European)
- Information about the latest market trends
This two-day seminar is a good mixture of theoretical classroom training and practical demonstrations on major dry-mix mortar applications and the benefits of VINNAPAS® dispersible polymer powders and dispersions.
Technical managers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the Technical Service Manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a Team of Chemists and Technicians in the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF where he was the Group Leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he was the R&D Manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals/Thoro Systems.