Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials Ceramic Tile Adhesives and Grouts
USA (ADRIAN, ALLENTOWN, DALTON)
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
Learn how to use VINNAPAS® dispersible powders in your adhesives and grouts for tiles.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Market-oriented information about dispersible polymer powders and their benefits in tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Definition of different tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Main differences between types of tile adhesives and tile grouts
- Standards and specifications (ANSI and ISO)
- Information about the latest industry trends
- Test methods and main standards
- Practical training in a state-of-the-art lab
This course will focus on the theoretical and practical uses for different tile adhesives and tile grouts and the main benefits of VINNAPAS® dispersible powders.
Technical managers, R&D managers, chemists, lab technicians and salespeople with technical backgrounds
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants5 - 8
George is the Technical Service Manager for Wacker Chemical Corporation’s Construction Polymers Business Unit – Americas. George has been with WACKER since September 2009 and has more than 38 years of experience in the construction chemicals industry. George manages a Team of Chemists and Technicians in the Allentown facility responsible for the technical support of WACKER POLYMERS customers throughout North America. He holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry from the University of Vermont. He came to WACKER from BASF where he was the Group Leader for Cementitious Products & EIFS. Previously, he was the R&D Manager for Harris Specialty Chemicals/Thoro Systems.