Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials VINNAPAS® for Construction Applications II
Instructor-led training | Distributors
This seminar will give you a more in-depth understanding of cement, polymeric binders and their applications.
Prior knowledge of polymer chemistry, preferably through participation in our “VINNAPAS® for Construction Applications I” seminar
VINNAPAS® advanced seminar
- The chemistry of polymer dispersions and dispersible polymer powders
- VINNAPAS® products for dry-mix mortars
- The chemistry and properties of cement
- Modern tile adhesives, their composition and testing (theory and practice)
- Exterior thermal insulation composite systems, their installation, testing, EU regulations (theory and practice)
- Efficient self-leveling flooring compounds (theory and practice)
- Plant tours available upon request
Fee (includes value-added tax)0.00 EUR
Number of participants3 - 12
Adolf Himpsl started his career at WACKER in R&D for organic intermediates. Following a transfer to technical support at Construction Polymers, he was involved in setting up, equipping and supporting the first global technical centers in São Paulo and Singapore in 1998. Since then, he has implemented numerous training programs, both internal and external, and is a co-founder of the WACKER ACADEMY.
Dr. Marion Killat
Dr. Marion Killat studied at the University of Kaiserslautern, earning a doctorate in chemistry. Following a post-doctoral stay in the USA,she started her career at WACKER in 2000, joining the R&D department of WACKER POLYMERS. Since 2006, she has been a member of the WACKER ACADEMY training team, for diverse WACKER POLYMERS applications.
Michael Killermann joined WACKER in 1992 in the analytical department. From 1996 to 2008, he worked as a lab technician in the Building & Coatings business team, where he was in charge of technical distributor support for industrial coatings. He was recruited to the WACKER ACADEMY training team as a practical instructor in May 2008.