Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Sri Lanka. Do you still want to change your country?
Pulp, Paper & Printing Processes Open Print Lab
Instructor-led training | Customers
In our Open Print Lab, we will show you the opportunities afforded by 3D printing with silicone.
We always precisely tailor our program to your needs, your prior knowledge and your experience.
- Additive manufacturing – welcome to a whole new world
- Silicone elastomers – an introduction to their basic chemistry for beginners
- Creative freedom – discover novel solutions by integrating functionality and lattice structures.
- 3D printing in health care applications – learn more about material properties and suitable applications.
Printing training / hands-on experience:
- First steps – a general introduction to the basics of the technology
- An advanced perspective on design – optimize your results by harmonizing technology, methods and design.
- Learn to see the differences – compare the various silicone grades and use them for creating different shapes.
We offer a unique solution for 3D printing with silicone – ACEO® technology. We would be happy to give you a closer look at our technology and at the solutions we offer. We are convinced that hands-on experience is the best way to familiarize yourself with what 3D printing with silicone can offer you and how it can meet your needs.
Engineers, designers, newcomers and experts who work with 3D printing technologies
Fee (includes value-added tax)1200.00 EUR
Number of participants1 - 4
Dr. Vera Seitz
Vera Seitz studied Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Munich, graduating from the Institute of Medical and Polymer Engineering with a doctorate degree. She started her career as Product Design Engineer at WACKER in 2016, joining the ACEO® Project 3D printing with silicones. In this function, she supports customers in realizing additive part designs and is responsible for the quality control of additive manufactured silicone parts.