Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Iraq. Do you still want to change your country?
Nothing But the Best for Babies
Sneezing, snorting, squeaking – the perfectly normal breathing sounds produced by a healthy baby make for an interesting concert indeed. But sometimes little ones need some support. The high-tech equipment and sophisticated materials of modern medical technology are helping babies breathe easier and parents sleep more soundly. Perfectly suited to these highly sensitive, complex applications, SILPURAN® silicone elastomers are produced using a reliable, high-quality injection-molding process in machines like the SilcoSet from KraussMaffei.
SILPURAN® – a Pure Silicone Elastomer for the Future
- Integrated, in-house raw-materials system maximizes quality and ensures traceability
- Investment in research and development far exceeds the global chemical-industry average
- Safety guaranteed by biocompatibility certification
- Reliable application characteristics, such as biodurability, ease of sterilization and chemical stability
- Product specifications guaranteed to remain constant over the long term
- Contains only precisely defined materials: siloxanes, silica, crosslinkers and catalysts. No organic plasticizers are added
The WACKER CLEAN OPERATIONS standard ensures that no contaminants are introduced during production:
- Select GMP principles
- Fine filtration (50 µm, where technically feasible)
- Filling/packaging in cleanroom (class 8 as per DIN EN ISO 146444)