Interested in Becoming a Trainee at WACKER?
What we offer you
Good vocational training lays the foundation for future career paths. At WACKER, you can enroll in a rigorous and certified training program suited to your academic qualifications and personal strengths. There are a variety of chemical, technical and commercial vocational training programs to choose from.
A Few General Comments:
- Before you submit an online application, please read our application tips.
- Please check your emails regularly (also spam).
- Please do not use WACKER employee email addresses, e.g. your parent’s (...@wacker.com).
- Please do not register more than once with different email addresses.
- We are no longer accepting applications for the training year starting in September 2019. As of August 2019, feel free to apply for a training program set to start in September 2020.
Wacker Chemie AG’s Vocational and Work-Study Programs Include the Following Professions:
- Chemical technician (m/f)
- Chemical lab technician (m/f)*
- Plant mechanic (m/f)
- Construction draftsman (m/f)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f)**
- IT specialist – application development (m/f)
- Electronics technician for automation technology (m/f)**
- Mechatronics technician (m/f)* **
Commercial and Technical-Commercial Occupations
- Industrial manager (m/f)
- Office manager (m/f)
- Management assistant (m/f)
- Warehouse logistics operator (m/f)
- Protection and safety specialist (m/f)
- Plant firefighter (m/f)
* Note: Due to the complex curriculum, an intermediate school certificate or a university of applied sciences entrance qualification / school-leaving certificate is preferred.
** Option of completing the dual vocational training program