Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Georgia. Do you still want to change your country?
Pharma FOLDTEC® for Production of Difficult-to-Manufacture Biopharmaceuticals with High Space/Time Yields
Webinar | Customers
Refolding is a key step in protein production and is critical to achieving proteins with the desired active properties.
- About Wacker Biotech
- FOLDTEC® Case Study - Refolding Development
- FOLDTEC® Case Study - Influence of the Strain
In this Webinar, Dr. Monique Janowski-Egler will explain how Wacker Biotech’s FOLDTEC® Protein Folding Technology is a superior approach to the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical proteins in inclusion bodies and subsequent protein refolding.
FOLDTEC® is based on highly efficient, proprietary E. coli producer strains and an antibiotic and phage-free plasmid maintenance system. Target proteins are produced up to 12 g per L fermentation medium in high-quality inclusion bodies. Comprehensive refolding know-how provides unique solutions for the sophisticated manufacture of active biopharmaceuticals.
- FOLDTEC® strains compatible with complex media as well as defined mineral salt media
- No need for antibiotics or undesired phage components
- Optimized refolding productivity (highest yields with reduced folding volumes in the shortest process time)
- Fully scalable manufacturing processes