Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Georgia. Do you still want to change your country?
Automotive & Transport The Versatility of Silicone Rubber
Instructor-led training | Customers
This seminar offers an in-depth overview of the different grades of silicone rubber, including options for processing them.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Silicone rubber manufacturing process and basic principles
- Plant tour, including a presentation on the integrated silicone production network
- Range of uses and performance characteristics of silicone rubber in cable manufacturing, automotive engineering and health care
- Practice: pilot plant, extrusion pilot facility, injection molding
- Theory: silicone rubber processing
- Lab: Overview of laboratory and quality management methods
- Tour through the Applications Technology Laboratory and Quality Control
An in-depth overview of the various silicone-rubber grades and processing options will allow participants to find tailored solutions for current market needs more quickly.
Technical and managerial personnel from application technology, sales, research and development, engineering and technical procurement units
Fee (includes value-added tax)1070.00 EUR
Number of participants3 - 12
Working as a service engineer, Johann Müller provided global support for WACKER’s silicone rubber textile coatings market segment for 18 years. Since 2008, he has headed Technical Marketing at WACKER’s Rubber Solutions business team, with responsibility for Germany, Austria, Eastern Europe, Russia and India.