Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is Georgia. Do you still want to change your country?
Automotive & Transport Silicone Elastomers for Beginners
Instructor-led training | Distributors
This seminar presents the basics of silicone elastomers for molding applications. Participants will learn the fundamental aspects of silicone elastomers, their handling, and how to process silicone elastomer compounds into molded parts.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Advantages of silicone elastomers over other elastomers
- Principles of the curing process
- How to process silicone elastomer compounds
- WACKER's HCR and LSR product portfolios
- Observation of the compression molding process in the lab
- Observation of QC tests such as hardness, tensile strength and so on
This course will give distributors the basic knowledge they need to introduce and promote WACKER silicone elastomer products to SER customers.
Distributors who are new to handling silicone elastomer compounds