Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but the current country setting is Germany. Do you still want to change your country?
Construction Materials VINNAPAS® for Construction Applications II
Instructor-led training | Customers
This seminar will give you a more in-depth understanding of cement, polymeric binders and their applications.
Basic knowledge of chemistry
- Chemistry of polymeric dispersions and dispersible polymer powders
- Suitable VINNAPAS® products for dry-mix mortars
- The chemistry and properties of cement
- Modern tile adhesives and their installation and testing
- Lasting external thermal insulation composite systems, including installation, testing and EU regulations
- Efficient self-leveling flooring compounds, and their installation and testing
Laboratory training sessions on the following:
- Advanced tile adhesives
- Installation and testing of external thermal insulation composite systems, including tests on a real test wall
- Flow properties of self-leveling flooring compounds
- WACKER plant tour
- Analysis of polymers and mortars, including a tour through the polymer analysis lab
- Group discussion with experts on individual applications (optional)
Technicians, sales managers and marketing managers with a solid foundation in the subject area
Fee (includes value-added tax)1150.00 EUR
Number of participants3 - 12
Dr. Marion Killat
Dr. Marion Killat studied and received her doctorate in chemistry at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern. Following a post-doctoral stay in the USA, she started her career at WACKER in research and development at WACKER POLYMERS. Shortly after the founding of WACKER ACADEMY, she became a member of the trainer team with a focus on various products and applications of the POLYMERS division. In 2020, she took over the management of WACKER ACADEMY Europe.
Michael Killermann joined WACKER in 1992 in the analytical department. From 1996 to 2008, he worked as a lab technician in the Building & Coatings business team, where he was in charge of technical distributor support for industrial coatings. He was recruited to the WACKER ACADEMY training team as a practical instructor in May 2008.