Our system has noticed that you are based in , but the current country setting is . Do you still want to change your country?
Health & Baby Care WACKER Silicone Elastomers: Pure, Innovative Solutions for the Medical Industry
Instructor-led training | Customers & Distributors
This seminar will provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to the characteristics of silicones and their advantages in the medical industry, with an emphasis on WACKER's dual-brand strategy for silicone product applications and related product portfolios. The trainer will also introduce WACKER's innovative silicone products for the medical industry.
- Safety of silicones
- Introduction of the physicochemical properties of silicone rubber
- Efficient processing of silicone rubber
- Regulatory requirements of medical-grade silicones in the healthcare industry
- Different sterilization methods for silicone
- WACKER's dual-brand strategy for medical silicones, and product introduction
- Complete solutions for catheters, laryngeal masks and medical masks
- Introduction of WACKER's innovative products
In this half-day training course, you will learn about silicone rubber as an elastomer used in the medical industry. This rubber has various benefits: its simple composition, safety and reliability, together with good biocompatibility characteristics and suitability for the regulatory requirements of the medical industry. At the same time, the silicone rubber has two major forms: solid and liquid, which are suitable for compression molding, extrusion, injection molding, dispensing and other molding processes and can be adapted to the complex processing needs of the medical industry. As a leader in the silicone industry, WACKER offers comprehensive and innovative solutions for the medical industry.
Technical managers, R&D managers, or medical industry practitioners