Our system has noticed that you are based in United States, but that the current country setting is United Arab Emirates. Do you still want to change your country?
Pharma FOLDTEC® for Production of Difficult-to-Manufacture Biopharmaceuticals with High Space/Time Yields
Webinar | Customers
Refolding is a key step in protein production and is critical to achieving proteins with the desired active properties.
- About Wacker Biotech
- FOLDTEC® Case Study - Refolding Development
- FOLDTEC® Case Study - Influence of the Strain
In this Webinar, Dr. Monique Janowski-Egler will explain how Wacker Biotech’s FOLDTEC® Protein Folding Technology is a superior approach to the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical proteins in inclusion bodies and subsequent protein refolding.
FOLDTEC® is based on highly efficient, proprietary E. coli producer strains and an antibiotic and phage-free plasmid maintenance system. Target proteins are produced up to 12 g per L fermentation medium in high-quality inclusion bodies. Comprehensive refolding know-how provides unique solutions for the sophisticated manufacture of active biopharmaceuticals.
- FOLDTEC® strains compatible with complex media as well as defined mineral salt media
- No need for antibiotics or undesired phage components
- Optimized refolding productivity (highest yields with reduced folding volumes in the shortest process time)
- Fully scalable manufacturing processes