Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Automated Order Process
Automation optimizes order processes, saving time and money.
What is Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)?
With EDI, you send your automated orders via your existing EDI standard directly to WACKER and quickly receive suitable feedback via EDI:
In doing so, you can send the following messages electronically:
- Order changes
- Order confirmation and status
- ASNs (Advanced Shipment Notices)
Advantages of an integrated solution via EDI:
- Lower number of orders with errors and resultant problems, such as credit and debit notes, incorrect shipments, etc.
- Faster and more cost-efficient handling of exceptions
- No printing out or faxing of orders required
- Ability to order 24/7
- Further use of your own goods management systems
You can access extensive information on this topic anytime online via our e-business team.